Circle of Love believes that all children have the right to ♥ Love ♥ Respect ♥ Dignity ♥ Joy and a happy, healthy, and secure childhood, and with your help we can make a long-lasting difference in the lives of the vulnerable children and the future of the youth in South Africa.
We at Circle of Love, give you our assurance that you are sponsoring a child in need, through an organization with the highest financial and transparency standards.
Why should I sponsor?
As a child sponsor, you’ll be meeting the most pressing needs of a child. You’ll develop a meaningful relationship, and you will be teaching your child sponsor the importance of sharing with those in desperate need, through your example.
How will your child sponsor benefit from your monthly sponsorship?
- Nutritious food – breakfast & lunch.
- Ongoing health monitoring and appropriate treatment
- Attention and love
- Assurance that you care!
What are the key features of sponsoring a child?
- You will receive a photo and history of your child sponsor and suggestions for ways to develop personal contact w-ith them.
- You will be given the opportunity to share special memories with your child sponsor, i.e. Birthdays, Easter, Christmas.
- Should your child sponsor participate in extra mural activities, you will be awarded an opportunity to attend a concert or sport activity.
- You will receive at least three cards or letters from your child each year
- You will receive an annual progress report
- You will receive an updated photo.
- You’ll be able to watch your child sponsor grow and thrive in the care of Circle of Love and head for a brighter future than would ever have been possible without YOU!.
The funds you donate monthly/annually or a once off amount will go directly to the care of your child sponsor. Your child sponsor will know about you and your love and faithful care for him/her.
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING A CHILD IN NEED AND SPONSORING HIM/HER AND WORKING WITH THE TEAM AT CIRCLE OF LOVE TO DEVELOP, CONFIDENT, EDUCATED YOUTH!
For more information kindly fill out the contact form – click here.